Jenzabar's Commitment to Your Success During COVID-19 Crisis
*Last modified June 16, 2022
We are continually monitoring the CDC and other public health organizations regarding the outbreak of COVID-19 around the world. Jenzabar remains committed to supporting your institution through this unprecedented scenario.
We understand that technology plays an important role in the everyday lives of your students and your institution. As such, we have taken steps to ensure that you, your team, and your students have the resources and means to operate as seamlessly as possible in this unique situation.
The safety and well-being of your students, your staff, and your employees are of the utmost importance to us. So, as you take steps to encourage your students and personnel to be remote, we have similarly encouraged our employees to work remotely. Rest assured that we have made investments to ensure that you will not notice a difference in our support to drive your success.
We are taking the COVID-19 outbreak extremely seriously and we will continue to provide you with updates as the situation evolves. We will also update this page with new information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your continued trust and partnership as we navigate and find the best way through this unprecedented scenario together.
Jenzabar Support and Training
As institutions consider encouraging users to be remote, we have taken steps to ensure that our solutions and infrastructure can support increased remote access and loads from all users, including students, staff, and other personnel.
If any complications should arise, our support team is available to help you address and overcome any challenges.
For more information, please visit https://jenzabar.com/support.
24/7 - Portal Access
Phone Business Hours
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
1-800-654-4357 *Option 2 for Support
1-540-432-5200 Ext 64501
NOTE: For clients that have on-site training/consulting scheduled between now and June 10, the Jenzabar team will be proactively reaching out to you to confirm that you are still operating normally and if you wish to continue with the on-site plans. You can also work out a plan to arrange for remote training.
Jenzabar eLearning has the functionality to support any combination of fully online, fully in-person, or a hybrid model at scale. If you do not already have Jenzabar eLearning as part of your partnership with us, please reach out to your Account Team for more information.
"Jenzabar eLearning has enabled us to broaden our offerings. Our students stay in contact with their instructors 24x7. Jenzabar eLearning has benefited all our constituents, from the student, to the staff, to their instructors."
- Marie Garnder, Associate Dean for Online Campus, Neosho County Community College
If you already have Jenzabar eLearning, outlined below are some of the many resources that you and your team can use as support in your transition to an online course environment.
- Jenzabar Online Meetings
A web-based, cloud-hosted, HTML offering (no flash or java requirements) that is compatible with Windows/Mac/Android/iOS operating systems and devices. It supports remote connectivity and synchronous, real-time collaboration that allows faculty and students to interact as if they were in the same room.
We are making Jenzabar Online Meetings, which is normally only available in an annual contract, available in contracts as short as one month to help you serve your students during the COVID-19 crisis. For more information, please contact your Account Team.
- Online Meetings Setup Guide
- Jenzabar Blog: 5 Silver Linings From COVID-19 for Higher Education
- Jenzabar Blog: Survey Says Institutions are Hitting Enrollment Goals - How?
- Jenzabar Blog: 7 Tips for Planning for the Fall Return of Students
- Jenzabar Blog: 3 Tips to Invigorate Student Retention During COVID-19
- Jenzabar Blog: Helping College Student Navigate Careers During COVID-19
- Jenzabar Blog: 5 Tips to Freeze the Summer Melt During COVID-19
- Jenzabar Blog: How to Sustain Student Engagement in a (Temporarily) Remote Culture
- Jenzabar Blog: How to Communicate Effectively With Constituents During a Crisis
- Jenzabar Blog: Tips to Handle the Flood of IT Support Requests as the Technology Landscape Shifts
- Jenzabar Blog: How Institutions Can Build a Plan That Sees Beyond Immediate Crises
- Jenzabar Blog: Integration Plays a Pivotal Role in Higher Education’s Transforming Technology Landscape
- Jenzabar Blog: New Enrollment Strategies in the Era of COVID-19
- Jenzabar eLearning YouTube Playlist for Students
- Jenzabar eLearning YouTube Playlist for Faculty
- Jenzabar eLearning 2.4 x Faculty Guide
- Jenzabar YouTube Playlist for JICS
- Jenzabar eLearning Course
- Jenzabar JICS Courses
- Implementing Families First Coronavirus Recovery Act (FFCRA) Benefits
- LMS List Serv
- Sign up for our faculty communications
- Beginning Monday, April 6, 2021, Jenzabar Learning & Development will be hosting a series of free, two-hour webinars. All the webinars can be found on learn.jenzabar.com using your MyJenzabar credentials. The sessions are hosted under their respective Jenzabar One or Jenzabar SONIS catalogs. The webinars are designed to help you and your institution transition through the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free Collaboration Tools Available to You
- Microsoft Teams Free for Six Months
- Google G-Suite for Education Free Until July 1, 2020
- LinkedIn Learning: Remote Working
"With the integration to the rest of Jenzabar, it is estimated faculty save approximately 100 hours of time per semester in course management [with Jenzabar eLearning as] opposed to our previous solutions. In addition, we are paying approximately 1/10th of what we would be paying if we had selected another solution.”
- Steve Kessinger, Director of Information Services and Technology, Bluefield University
For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Jenzabar Managed Services
We remain committed to meeting your cloud hosting and managed services needs during these unique times, and we appreciate any advance notice into potential load changes. Please contact your Customer Success Manager with questions.
"Jenzabar’s Cloud Services enables us to have more accountability, improved security, enhanced reliability, mobile access, faster decision-making and instant access to latest software versions while lowering our network infrastructure and data center costs. Furthermore, our IT staff is now freed up for other projects that support our students and administration.”
- Brian Clay, Chief Information Officer, Philander Smith College
- Video: Briefing on Emergency Coronavirus Funding for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- Video: NonprofitCOVID19.org – COVID-19 Planning Toolkit for Nonprofit Leaders & Boards
We’re here when you need us. Get in touch with us here.