At Jenzabar, we believe in the transformative powers of education.
We believe that education creates opportunities for everyone to discover and develop their inner masterpieces. We believe that when young learners are given a chance to succeed, we all succeed. In light of that belief, Jenzabar supports several charitable organizations dedicated to providing educational and health initiatives around the world. We invite you to learn more about these programs and how you can support them.
The Jenzabar Foundation, Inc. supports charities which are dedicated to the building of schools in Uganda and Rwanda as well as supporting several women-owned and educational programs.
- Built school in Kasese, Uganda
- Funded women’s bakery in Rwanda
- Funded sports, nutrition, and schooling programs in Rwanda
- Sponsored women’s empowerment program in South Sudan
The Jenzabar Community Foundation
The Community Foundation provides technology grants to colleges and universities and paid internships to students to work for their schools on summer projects using Jenzabar software. Our interns range from all ages and come from states across the country and from client schools around the world.
- Over 200 interns sponsored
- Over $1MM dollars donated back to schools
The Jenzabar Foundation
The Jenzabar Foundation supports several charitable programs such as One Family Boston, whose Scholars program provides single parents experiencing or at risk of homelessness with the resources and support to succeed in higher education.
- Average salary of $55,000 for One Family graduates
- Average salary increase of $19,000 for graduates who get new jobs
- 92% percent of graduates now live in stable housing