Have you been searching for answers to your enrollment concerns? Are you looking to launch new and relevant academic programs? Are you preparing today’s learners for the jobs of tomorrow?
Are you looking to lower the barriers to access your continuing education and workforce offerings?
Here are the facts:
- 47% of Americans feel they are underemployed, underpaid, or not fulfilling their potential.
- 37% of U.S. adults want a new career.
- 32% of college graduates believe their education did not prepare them for their current jobs and the jobs they want to have.
- 58% of college dropouts said they would have completed school if it promised to prepare them with the knowledge and skills to pursue more lucrative careers.
- 80% of Americans believe that higher ed institutions need to be more affordable and offer specific programs that help students secure well-paying jobs.
Together, we can redefine the higher education business model so students and institutions can thrive and enjoy long-term success.
To learn more, check out Jenzabar’s 2021 Education and Employment Survey here.