Summer School With Jenzabar Communications
Welcome to Summer School With Jenzabar!
Watch our webinar series to learn more about our newest offering, Jenzabar Communications!
Built directly into Jenzabar One, Jenzabar Communications enables you to eliminate communication silos, reduce redundancies between departments, and increase collaboration across campus by bringing everything into a single system.
Watch our webinar series below to learn more about Jenzabar’s newest product and best practices for enabling and delivering holistic communications at your institution.
Preparing for Jenzabar Communications Plus
This webinar will highlight the requirements needed for successfully implementing Jenzabar Communications Plus, the enhanced model of Jenzabar Communications. We will highlight data clean-up tasks, SendGrid and Twilio account setup requirements, server configuration, and DNS changes. We will also instruct you on how you can begin conversations on campus to establish a holistic communications strategy.
- Understand the environment and third-party requirements for implementing Jenzabar Communications Plus.
- Identify data clean-up processes for preparing for texting and managing emails, phone numbers, and addresses.
- Understand best practices for managing permissions as well as configuring and distributing communication workflow tasks in Jenzabar One.
Breaking Down Silos: How Jenzabar Communications Can Improve Your Communication Strategy
Experiencing fragmented communications across campus? Can you never find the full story of what occurred with a student? Were details lost in emails outside of your Jenzabar application?
Join us as we review how to break down communication silos and get your campus colleagues on the same page.
- Identify communication bottlenecks on campus that are prohibiting an effective communication flow.
- Understand how Jenzabar Communications can provide tools to better support your institutional goals related to engagement, student success, resolution rates, and user experiences.
- Hear how other institutions are struggling to break down silos across campus and how Jenzabar Communications can bring the "full story" into a consolidated view for users.
Jenzabar Communications Product Overview
Join us for a review of the core functionality of our new product, Jenzabar Communications. We have reenvisioned nearly every aspect of desktop communications (actions, action lists, daily procedures, etc.) for the web application.
We will review the wizards designed to provide end users with a simpler configuration tool. We will also highlight new schedule functionality, an application-wide communication drawer, an interaction inventory page, as well as a more granular security module.
- Understand how to increase productivity and consistency with a new set of communication tools.
- Find out how to send any constituent or department the information they need when they need it.
- Learn how a new streamlined process allows users to create, manage, and send communications in batch or individually.
Jenzabar Communications Plus Product Overview
We are excited to discuss all of the new features available with Jenzabar Communications Plus, the enhanced model of Jenzabar Communications. This webinar will cover integrations with SendGrid for email services, native texting integration with Twilio, bi-directional communication features such as an interaction inbox and conversation panels, a WYSIWYG editor for branding of your email communications, and much more.
- Learn how real-time, two-way communication will foster improved engagement.
- Understand the new integrated services for both email and texting.
- Learn about the multiple view ports available to provide the "full story" to users based on how they work.