Visit Booth #507 or Schedule a Meeting With Us and Get a $25 Gift Card!
Find a better way to attract, enroll, and retain your institution's right-fit students.
Meet with Jenzabar and Spark451 experts to learn more about:
- Transforming your tech stack to keep up with digital-native students
- Analyzing and using your data to optimize recruitment and enrollment strategies
- Unifying communications to maximize student engagement through the enrollment journey
- Leveraging the power of the cloud to scale and adapt to evolving student expectations
- Empowering prospective and existing students with always-on, self-service channels
- The latest trends, tactics, and services for engaging students and parents at every stage of the enrollment funnel
- And more!
Jenzabar is a privately owned company that delivers cloud-based ERP, SIS, HCM, and other critical solutions and services to higher education institutions of all sizes so they can evolve alongside and adapt to the rapidly changing needs of today’s learners. Jenzabar’s market-leading, award-winning solutions enable colleges and universities to find, attract, and retain their best-fit students. In 2022, Jenzabar acquired Spark451, a full-service marketing and technology firm that provides comprehensive enrollment strategies and support, further strengthening Jenzabar’s goal to empower institutions with the resources and tools to identify and recruit their right-fit students amid changing student demographics.
Start/Stop/Continue: A Guide to Student & Parent Preferences During College Search
Tuesday, Nov. 15 | 3:00 - 4:00 PM | The Westin Harbour Castle, Room: Pier 5
Institutions spend millions of dollars annually on enrollment initiatives. Determining the strategies that are working and the ones that are not can be difficult to gauge. Spark451, a Jenzabar company, surveyed graduating seniors and their parents from across the nation. We asked them questions related to communication preferences and social media usage. Additionally, we asked what helped drive decisions to enroll/not enroll at an institution. Join a presentation and open forum on what your institution’s enrollment strategy should start, stop, or continue.
- Pete Colbert, Senior Business Development Strategist, Spark451
- Ryan Hogan, Senior Business Development Strategist, Spark451