2021 Survey of College and University Presidents
Uncover how college and university presidents and chancellors view pressing issues facing higher education.
Inside Higher Ed's 11th annual survey is an attempted census of higher education presidents using the data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) database. The survey was designed to highlight how higher education institutions view the current and prospective challenges facing their industry amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the new normal that will arise in its wake.
Download the survey to uncover its findings, including:
- Presidents' confidence in their institutions' financial stability.
- The overall level of concern related to COVID-19.
- How COVID-19 has changed the higher education environment.
- The prospective opportunities for change during the pandemic.
- Actions to increase revenue or reduce costs.
- How institutions are addressing issues around race.