Meet With Jenzabar to Discover New Ways to Drive Institutional and Student Success
If the last few years have made anything clear, it’s that colleges and universities must leverage all possible resources at their disposal to prepare their institution and its students for a rapidly changing future. With 30+ years of experience in higher education and our rich history serving the needs of faith-based schools, Jenzabar has the insight, technology, and vision to help you achieve new levels of operational efficiency, boost revenues, and empower student success.
Connect with Jenzabar and strategize how to:
- Modernize your technology platforms to accelerate strategic growth.
- Unify communications and maximize engagement with constituents.
- Migrate to the cloud to enable agile, cost-efficient, and secure operations.
- Empower students with a self-service, AI-driven chatbot.
- Analyze and use data to make more informed strategic decisions.
- And more!
Attend Our Sponsored Session
Thursday, February 23 at 3:15 PM EST
Understanding Administrative Roles Between Business Affairs and Other Key Divisions
Higher Education leaders at all levels are facing unprecedented challenges. The pace and complexity of change makes it difficult to predict the future, especially with the recent COVID-19 crisis. Even before the pandemic began, higher education administrators were confronted with fewer students to recruit, demands for higher tuition discounts, aging infrastructures, and declining net revenue. On a broader scale, higher education's business model (cost = price) is broken and unacceptable. A clear understanding of the administrative missions and roles between key division heads is imperative in developing a “new normal” business model and ascertaining long-term financial sustainability.
Attendees will be able to:
- Clarify the different missions and roles of key divisions within the university.
- Develop divisional/departmental missions and roles consistent with the institution’s strategic plan.
- Assess their organization’s readiness for change.
- Lead from a growth vs. fixed mindset.
- Apply the skills of a ten-level leader.
Speaker: Jairy Hunter
President Emeritus / Senior Consultant, Charleston Southern University